The responsible person or body is OUD ESSENTIALS™ Group Limited
1 Dunston Hole Farm
(1) “OUD ESSENTIALS” means OUD ESENTIALS GROUP Ltd., with its registered office at OUD ESSENTIALS™ GROUP Ltd.
COMPANY NUMBER: 10256423
“OUD ESSENTIALS™ LOCAL” means the local entity of the OUD ESSENTIALS™ Group responsible for the country where you purchase OUD ESSENTIALS™ products or services, where you work or where you apply for a job. In order to identify the name and address of OUD ESSENTIALS™ LOCAL, please consult the list included in the annex.
2. Processing of Personal Data and Purposes
1.) Personal Data
For registration, when buying our products, contacting us for asking questions or visiting our website for any other purpose, OUD ESSENTIALS™ will collect the following personal data about you:
• your name,
• mailing, invoice and shipping address,
• telephone number and/or fax number,
• email address,
• your user name,
• credit card data,
• bank account number.
2.) Use of Personal Data
OUD ESSENTIALS™ INTERNATIONAL may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• For answering your questions.
• For processing your orders and shipping the ordered products to you; for this purpose it may also be necessary to contact you personally by telephone or email with regard to your order if you have explicitly agreed (opt in).
• If you have consented to receiving our special promotion offers by email.
• If you are an OUD ESSENTIALS™ Independent Brand Partner we will use your personal data for communication with you about your activities and/or the earning possibilities offered by OUD ESSENTIALS™ INTERNATIONAL, and for informing you about our products, services, programmes and offers that you may be interested in.
• OUD ESSENIALS™ INTERNATIONAL uses your Financial Data to bill you.
• OUD ESSENTIALS™ INTERNATIONAL will use your data only for the period required for the described purposes, unless the retaining of your data for a longer period is provided for or permitted by law.
If you create a customer account on the Website or if you purchase OUD ESSENTIALS™ products or services, OUD ESSENTIALS™ processes your personal data as a data controller for the purposes of (i) client management and (ii) market analysis.
b) Independent Brand Partner
If you are an Independent Brand Partner, OUD ESSENTIALS™ INTERNATIONAL processes your personal data as a data controller for the purposes of (i) management and administration of your Independent Brand Partnership and upline/downline organization, and (ii) market analysis. As specified above, OUD ESSENTIALS™ International is located in the UK.c) You work or apply for a job in the OUD ESSENTIALS™ Group
If you work or apply for a job in the OUD ESENTIALS™ Group, OUD ESSENTIALS™ LOCAL processes your personal data as a data controller for the purposes of management and administration of human resources.3. Disclosure of Personal DataExcept as otherwise explained herein, your personal data will not be shared with third parties unless with your consent, or if required for the execution of a contract with you, or if required by law. Notwithstanding the above, your personal data may be disclosed to a third party in the event that an entity of the OUD ESSENTIALS™ group sells all or part of its assets to such a third party or merges with or is acquired by the third party.
OUD ESSENTIALS™ does not sell products and services for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use the Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
OUD ESSENTIALS™ does not:
(1) Request or knowingly collect personal data from persons under 13 years of age (“Children”).
(2) Knowingly use or share personal data from persons under 13 years of age with third parties.
(3) Give Children the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personal data.
(4) Entice Children with the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity to divulge personal data.
We encourage you to participate in your child’s experience on the Internet and to review important safety tips with each child before he or she explores the Internet.
5. Security Procedures
OUD ESSENTIALS™ operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. OUD ESSENTIALS™ also uses Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) software to protect your information during transmission. Only authorised individuals of OUD ESSENTIALS™ who must access said information in order to provide OUD ESSENTIALS in the form of OUD ESSENTIALS™ Member products, services and customer service to you, may access the personal data. It is important that you protect your user name and password and do not share them with others.
6. Transfer of Personal Data
• OUD ESSENTIALS™ INTERNATIONAL may transfer your personal data to your upline Independent Brand Partners and to other entities of the OUD ESSENTIALS™ group if this is required to fulfil your contractual needs.
• OUD ESSENTIALS™ INTERNATIONAL will transfer your data to persons providing services for us exclusively for the purpose of processing your orders. These service providers will process your data strictly in compliance with our instructions. They are strictly prohibited from using for their own purposes the data collected and processed for the execution of your orders.
• If you are interested in our products or in their personal presentation and ask to establish a contact, we will transmit for this purpose the personal data you have stated.
• Your data will be transferred outside the EU in countries with the same standard of data protection. For transfer to other countries OUD ESSENTIALS™ INTERNATIONAL will request your explicit consent or keep you informed about OUD ESSENTIALS™’s registration in case of intergovernmental contracts (e.g. EU-US-Privacy Shield).
7. Your rights
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. You may revoke your consent to receiving promotional offers or to the future receipt of advertising information at any time. You may easily and quickly unsubscribe from receiving newsletters by means of the link stated in every newsletter.
Please clearly state in your request which data are concerned. We will deal with your request as soon as possible.
At your request, OUD ESSENTIALS™ INTERNATIONAL will inform you whether and what personal data are stored about you with us.If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please send an email to privacy@ oudessentials.com
When you visit the website www.oudessentials.com and their subdomains, OUD ESSENTIALS™ may place information in the form of “cookies” on your computer, by means of which you will be automatically recognised when you visit the website on future occasions.
Cookies are text files that are stored on your hard drive and contain information about you. Cookies are used to offer you, among other things, better service through information tailored more to your needs and to making access to the website and its use more convenient. If you wish to remove these cookies, most of the Internet browsers will allow you to delete cookies from the hard drive of your computer in order to prevent cookies from being stored, or to have an alarm message pop up before a cookie is stored.
OUD ESSENTIALS™ Google Analytics, is a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). The information about your use of the website created by cookies (including your anonymised IP address) is transferred to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, compile reports on website activities for website operators and provide further services relating to website and Internet use. Google will also transfer these data to third parties if provided for by law or to the extent such data are processed by third parties on behalf of Google. Google will in no case link your IP address with other data held by Google.
You may block the installation of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software. We would like to point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to have full access to all website functions. By using this website, you agree to the processing of the data collected about you by Google in the way described above and for the aforementioned purposes.
9. Linked Internet Websites
The Website provides hyperlinks, which are highlighted words or pictures within a hypertext document that, when clicked, take you to another place within the document, to another document altogether, or to other websites not controlled by OUD ESSENTIALS™. These hyperlinked websites may contain privacy provisions that are different from those provided herein. OUD ESSENTIALS™ is not responsible for the collection, use, or disclosure of information collected through these websites or links, and – to the largest extent allowed by applicable law – OUD ESSENTIALS™ expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such collection, use, or disclosure.
11. How to Contact Us