RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Thank you for purchasing Oud Essentials™ products.
Should you need to return your product, please review this Return Policy. To determine whether your order is wholesale or retail, please see your order invoice. Your order type is on the invoice under the “Sale Type” heading.
As a retail customer, you have 30 days from the invoice date of your order to initiate a return for a refund of:
A. Any item(s) in the order (this is a one-time, no-questions-asked allowance).
B. Any consumable item in the order that you are trying for the first time. This applies to any order that you place.
To initiate a return for a refund, follow these steps:
STEP 1. Notify the Customer Service Department. Please include your ID number, your order number (found in the top right corner of your invoice) and the reason for the return. Phone: ……………., Fax: ……………., E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 2. The Customer Service Department will give you a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number and an address for the return.
STEP 3. Re-package the product containers (opened and unopened) and send them to Oud Essentials™ Distribution, Attn: Returns. Clearly write the RMA number on the outside of your package, preferably on three sides of the box. You are responsible for the shipping costs for this returned package.
STEP 4. You may wish to ship your return through UPS or USPS Priority Mail to receive a tracking number and to ensure that we receive the product. We are not responsible for lost or damaged return shipments.
STEP 5. After we have received and approved your request, you will be credited back the refund for the item(s), including any tax paid, on the same payment method that you used to purchase the order.
NOTE: The refund for the item(s) does not include any shipping and handling charges, nor any other fees.
STEP 6. Processing of refunds may take up to 30 days from the date the returned package is received in our warehouse.
Please note that all literature sales are final and non-refundable.
For Associates Only:
• Your product, including perishable products as defined on the price list, will be replaced at no charge, if it is determined to be defective. If you believe your product is defective, notify the Customer Service Department.
• An Associate may return the following for a refund by contacting the Customer Service Department within 30 days from the invoice date of the order.
A. Any consumer product tried for the first time listed on the order.
B. The first order of product placed, inclusive of both perishable and non-perishable products, opened and unopened products.
C. The first Autoship order, for any unopened products.
• Associate fees, shipping fees, administration fees, literature and sales aids are not refundable, except as required by law.
• Returns for any other products or additional orders purchased by an Associate wishing to discontinue being an Associate is covered by our Buy-Back Policy for unused, unopened products that are not obsolete, and that contain the original label and are in their original wrapping.
• Oud Essentials reserves the right to recoup any commissions or other compensation paid when the product that generated that compensation is returned.
For Associates Only:
Wholesale Order you have Directly Sold to a Customer
• If your retail customer wants to make a product return and they did not receive the product directly from Oud Essentials, follow this procedure:
STEP 1. Write up a regular retail sales slip for the product refund, enter the date and price the customer actually paid, and write ‘refund’ across the face of the order. For additional information on retail receipts, please see Section 10 of the Oud Essentials Policies & Procedures.
STEP 2. Refund the money to the customer and have the customer sign the refund sales slip.
STEP 3. Contact the Customer Service Department, and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number. Attach a copy of the refund sales slip to the original sales slip (invoice) and send it to the company. Be sure to put the RMA number on the shipping label. Please refer to STEP 1 through 4 of the Retail Order section for additional details.
• Providing that the procedure above has been followed, you can expect to receive the replacement product within 30 days of receipt of the returned product. Oud Essentials reserves the right to reject repetitive returns or replacements.
For Associates Only:
• Oud Essentials™ International’s Buy-Back Policy is meant to protect individuals who want to discontinue being an Associate, leave the Oud Essentials™ International opportunity and believe they mistakenly purchased more inventory than they could sell. These policies specifically DO NOT apply to an independent Associate who, for the purpose of qualifying for a bonus or some other benefit, has falsely certified that the inventory for which they are attempting to receive a refund has been previously sold.
• If you desire to terminate your Associate position through the Buy-Back Policy, please refer to the Buy-Back Policy section of Oud Essentials™ Policies and Procedures for the steps to follow. The Policies and Procedures can be found online in your Associate Back Office, by clicking on ‘library’.